How to become a member
Membership in Aurora Faith Fellowship includes diverse families with one goal: Christian Home Education of our children.
- Are active homeschooling families
- Agree with our Statement of Faith
- Contribute $15 for annual membership dues
- Agree to use information on the group roster (membership list) only for FAITH group communications
- Agree not to promote public school enrichment programs at Faith activities
To become a member:
- Learn more About Us and find out who we are and why we exist.
- Read our FAQ page for more information about us and our activities.
- Read, understand, and agree with our Statement of Faith.
- Contact Us to learn more about the group, its activities, and families.
- Make a prayerful decision.
- Request membership information.
- Commit to be actively engaged in the group.